"SNOT ROCKET"...sold

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "SNOT ROCKET"

thatismytruck said:
It was so fun to see this bike in person. Highlight of my day was riding Snot Rocket around. Thanks again, for trusting me with it. :wink:
TRUST you?.........You let me ride your "Airstream" bike which is 10x the bike!..Still can't figure how ya got such a FAT tire in the back of it... Uh, that back tire is worth more than my whole bike, I have a total investment of $30 in SNOT ROCKET, there's no comparison between the two bikes!

Re: "SNOT ROCKET" (update)

A little up date. Changed the sprocket and cranks to a 48T, BIG improvement. Added a Bell bag. I've been using this bike a lot more then I thought I would. Was a handful in the beginning (negative trail), not after getting used to it. Now it's one of my favorites.

001-25.jpg

Re: "SNOT ROCKET" (update)

dig those forks way more than the cheap looking lowrider forks you see all over, KILLER job. and the fork brace looks simple but I really dig it, K.I.S.S.(keep it simple stupid) that's my motto, you killed it. simple but siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!! :mrgreen:

Sold it at the Muscle Bike Museum swap meet. Never thought I'd sell it. I think the guy was more interested in the seat then the whole bike. Anyway, because of the negative trail on the bike, I sold it as a "work of art" :roll:, not a rideable bike. This was a very simple bike, but it always generated attention. I kinda miss it.....I've got others to takes it's place. :D

mastronaut said:
Maybe the guy who bought it wants to restore it, looks like the frame and rack are either Murray or Higgins. There is nice potential there for a resto project!
If he does, I'll have to buy it back, and "restore" it back the way it is! :lol:

Latest posts

Back