"SNOT ROCKET"...sold

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
001-25.JPG

001-5.jpg

011-4.jpg

005.jpg

004-3.jpg

006.jpg

007-4.jpg

003-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

011b.jpg

001-251.jpg

Last edited:
Re: "SNOT ROCKET"

aka_locojoe said:
Nicely done kota. Does the rear light work? I was just going to do the same thing with a similar light and rack.
Thanks Randy........The rear light will work, just have to hook up a battery. Light came from Tractor Supply, $2.79.

Great paint job,definitely something other-worldly about this creation and that light at the back is like some kinda pulse thruster,classy job.

man thats cool!

thats cool that you could find a light to fit inside the rack that seats preaty neat too :D

I love it! If I were to see those bars hanging on a wall I would probably laugh at it. I would have never guessed they could be so cool.
It's bikes like this that pull me deeper into the rat world.

Very unique and cool. Love those bars. :!: :!: :!: :!:

JoeyMac said:
another great KOTA Kustom! ;)
real cool and unique style.
Now let's see a riding pic! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, just got over 12 inches of FRESH stuff, on top of the frozen old stuff. I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to take pics last week! There was one BARE spot in my yard, as seen in one of the pics. It's gone now. :lol:

every time i look at the bike,i see a `57 chevy pro mod! :D think its the rack and rake of the bike.great lookin bike! :D thats a sweet saddle too. actually looks comfortable! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back