sneaky pete

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great name TBJ.

looks like a hustler to me!

(pool reference)

after letting the paint cure on the forks for a week,i put together the front end today. just had time to take a few pics as the sun went down! :) still have to chain it up and fab new taillight and license plate brackets. i`ll take some close up pics of the frame and fenders,cause i`m in love with the finish! :D looks like shiny grey marble or granite! 8)
DSCN0792.jpg
DSCN0784.jpg
DSCN0780.jpg
DSCN0777.jpg
DSCN0791.jpg

Man...this is one killer machine.

Those handlebars and that stem are doing 100mph. :shock:

Love everything about this build. :wink:

sneaky pete has been waiting patiently for 2 wks.,while i tracked down some nos black coke bottle grips. the black schwinn chubbies i had on it,just didnt have the right flow! he`s now ready for parole! :D when i move the bike to the gallery,it will have another set of new pics! 8)
DSCN0816.jpg
DSCN0822.jpg
DSCN0821.jpg
DSCN0825.jpg
DSCN0830.jpg
DSCN0846.jpg
DSCN0844.jpg

kram said:
Turned out perfect! This is definitely one of my favorite bikes. After seeing this and the naked ape I think I might have to do a bare metal bike for my next build.

Naked Ape? sounds like the name of a band!

well,after one more seat change,and deciding not to put on a rear rack,i`m calling pete finished! :D i tried to stick to my "less is more" philosophy! still want to take nicer pics for the gallery on tues. shoulda called it "schwinnanimous"! :lol: :lol:
DSCN0974.jpg
DSCN0976.jpg
DSCN0968.jpg
DSCN0963.jpg
DSCN0970.jpg
DSCN09588.jpg

Latest posts

Back