1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

Snake Farm

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 3 FINISHED BIKES' started by StephenH, Aug 30, 2008.

1. StephenH

StephenH

I must say that in reading the entries the last few weeks, I am impressed by the work and craftsmanship that goes into these bikes. Putting my entry here, I feel like I'm walking into an art gallery with a crayon picture. Nonetheless, this is as good as it's going to get, so here it is; the Snake Farm Bicycle.

First couple of shots were in my build gallery as well:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I got my son to model it for me (daughter was reluctant for some reason!). I discovered I can actually ride it, too, though it's definitely on the small side. I may add a shot or two if I can coax the daughter onto it. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement y'all have had as it went along.

2. Markm

Markm

looks cool!!!

3. xddorox

xddorox

Cool working rat, I bet no one would try and steal it. :mrgreen: