Skylark

Apr 14, 2015
The Lucky 13 has come to a end !great year great bunch of bikes a great group of guys & gals .
Ok so my plan was to build a vintage laid back cruiser slightly stretched for comfort. I wanted to use parts from no two of the same company’s or years . And put together a one off bike that could almost pass as a original.

Parts list ....
Frame -Ross fright-liner chopped & stretched . Thanks to past forum member Larg K-9.
Fork - JC Higgins from a RRB member & the clamp was from Dr .Tankenstein
Vintage pan seat -Ebay
Front fender - Elgin my stash .
Rear fender - two new school Schwinn fenders that I made into one , from my stash .

Tank - Roll Fast I believe, thanks to king Fish ,on a trip i took Savanna Georgia .
Tank Lights repop- RRB member & a tip from king Fish.
Bars - 7/8” cruiser my stash.
Torpedo Grips - Ebay
Wheels - New Wellman nexus three speed. From a past build.
Front fender light - vintage tea brewing capsule.
Monarch Rear fender light - RRB member .
Front fender ornament- forum member Zephyr .
Tires - huffy curb side score .
Chain guard Columbia repop-Ebay
Stem vintage- my stash .
Paint Ratified - by me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
Wiscanson
This is the kind of material I signed up to see here five years ago?
There's only a handful that have the kind of feel in these buildoffs over the years (and I Have seen EVERY buildoff bike submitted, and saved pics for inspiration) that just scream that RRB soul like this one.

Well Done :bigboss:

Reactions: G-Matt
Apr 14, 2015
This is the kind of material I signed up to see here five years ago?
There's only a handful that have the kind of feel in these buildoffs over the years (and I Have seen EVERY buildoff bike submitted, and saved pics for inspiration) that just scream that RRB soul like this one.

Well Done :bigboss:
Thanks man we all have different tastes & options in what we like . But I also feel like the heart and sole of this site started out as a vintage bike gone rogue. That’s what has always captured my attention also .
When I build a vintage rat bike I look it as rolling art & keeping it true to the RRB heart and sole vibe.

Reactions: Flying Zombie

tjwilson

Pro Member
Jan 15, 2016
Nothing like some major frame modifications that have great "correctness" to them. Looks like this is the way it should have always been.

Reactions: G-Matt
Apr 14, 2015
Nothing like some major frame modifications that have great "correctness" to them. Looks like this is the way it should have always been.
Thanks man ya there was a bit spent on this bike . I gave it all I had with my skill set . This is about my limit.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjwilson
Apr 14, 2015
My favorite bike in the build off.
Much appreciated bud thanks . This one was a while in the making, in my mind . Been stashing parts for this bike about 3 years . Although I never had a exact plan until the build off started .