Sin Nombre

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK i think I'm going to give this a shot. I always wonted to put a trike together but never found time to do so, But now i run into this bike build off full of seasoned bike builders i would be a fool to miss out in all the fun. So this week I've been plotting and planing my plan to take over the WORLD!!!!!!........ OK maybe not the world but I was plotting and planing to build a trike..

So i guess I'm all in. First things first i see most if not all are starting off with a donor frame. As for what I'm hoping to do there is no donor frame out there and this will be my biggest obstacle if not my demise. A 2 setter trike with dual peddles kind of like a Workmen but with some KOOL added in. They did say this is over in August? I should be done with it by then August 2015 that is.:(

Wish me luck as I do all of you. Now lets get off this P.C and have some fun......

Sorry for being late to the party..:banana:

Love the name! Sin Nombre = Nameless. I'd stick with it if I was you, very cool!

Start day one of many more to come. still playing with the design of the frame. Nothing welded until i get the right look...

Welcome to the trike-off!! Other than having some vague ideas Im not entirely sure what Im doing with mine either. I use the build off as a driver to make me follow through with a build

Welcome to the trike-off!! Other than having some vague ideas Im not entirely sure what Im doing with mine either. I use the build off as a driver to make me follow through with a build
Thanks Kim i have alot of work ahead of me. This build off and all involved is what i hope keeps me going also....

Latest posts

Back