Simplerat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikeriderx said:
Hey Cody! What happened?? Everything OK? I missed seeing this finished! :cry:
Yeah me too, I did some trading with a friend who wanted my stretched manta ray and he does paint and body work so we worked out a deal. well needless to say he still is working on it. Then thanksgiving weekend I managed to wreck a friends dirt bike and tore my acl and a meniscus in the right knee and need to have surgery on it at the end of the month so I havent been able to ride a bike. But the guy should have the bodywork done soon so I can put it back together. I'll keep posting more progress as I get it even though the build offs over.

Oh, man! That blows!! :( I'm glad you'll be ok...I hope you're back "on your feet" soon! Take care, and get all healed up! :mrgreen:

bikeriderx said:
Oh, man! That blows!! :( I'm glad you'll be ok...I hope you're back "on your feet" soon! Take care, and get all healed up! :mrgreen:
deorman said:
That bites. :roll: Get well soon. :wink:

Thank you, as soon as the doc says I can ride a bicycle again I'm hopping on and cruisin

Ratfink1962 said:
Cody,
Hey man get well soon, and good luck with the surgery.

Next time you need bodywork on a bike... :wink: :wink: nudge, nudge

Thank you, I'll do, that I've already got ideas running through my head for a Indian inspired bike that I found when I was looking for old motorcycle paint schemes :D :D

Latest posts

Back