1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

Simplerat

Discussion in 'ANYTHING GOES BUILD OFF' started by 450redrider, Oct 1, 2009.

1. deorman

deorman

I guess gramps doesn't have any old throw-overs from the real deal to donate. :( :wink:

2. 450redrider

450redrider

There's not much that's good left off the real one but I think I might be able to sneak some parts off of it when he's not looking :wink: :wink: :lol:

3. bikeriderx

bikeriderx

Hey Cody! What happened?? Everything OK? I missed seeing this finished! :cry:

4. 450redrider

450redrider

Yeah me too, I did some trading with a friend who wanted my stretched manta ray and he does paint and body work so we worked out a deal. well needless to say he still is working on it. Then thanksgiving weekend I managed to wreck a friends dirt bike and tore my acl and a meniscus in the right knee and need to have surgery on it at the end of the month so I havent been able to ride a bike. But the guy should have the bodywork done soon so I can put it back together. I'll keep posting more progress as I get it even though the build offs over.

5. bikeriderx

bikeriderx

Oh, man! That blows!! :( I'm glad you'll be ok...I hope you're back "on your feet" soon! Take care, and get all healed up! :mrgreen:

6. Ratfink1962

Ratfink1962

Cody,
    Hey man get well soon, and good luck with the surgery.

Next time you need bodywork on a bike... :wink: :wink: nudge, nudge

7. deorman

deorman

That bites. :roll: Get well soon. :wink:

8. 450redrider

450redrider

Thank you, as soon as the doc says I can ride a bicycle again I'm hopping on and cruisin

Thank you, I'll do, that I've already got ideas running through my head for a Indian inspired bike that I found when I was looking for old motorcycle paint schemes :D :D

9. Gdcast

Gdcast

Fubar man!
    Get well soon! :D