Simplerat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go I made a little bit of progress, got the fenders mounted and the headlight mounted
still have to get a taillight and kickstand for it
PIC-0147.jpg

PIC-0149.jpg

PIC-0150.jpg

PIC-0152.jpg

Wow very nice!!!
This project would be awesome with a nice shiny paint job.
What a fantastic seat!!!!

deorman said:
Maybe one for the front too. :wink:
deorman said:
A OS number board or even just a plate bracket on your tail light would be cool! 8)
I never thought of that If the front fender keeps giving me trouble
johnp.smith said:
Looking Sweet, love the deep headlight.
That was off my mini chopper that I had laying around
Gdcast said:
Wow very nice!!!
This project would be awesome with a nice shiny paint job.
What a fantastic seat!!!!
I'm thinking satin paint but still not sure, I'm leaning towards olive green with creme pinstripes

I'm thinking satin paint but still not sure, I'm leaning towards olive green with creme pinstripes

Satin olive green with creme pinstripes!! There goes my vote!!!
I swear I thought of that color combo yesterday!! Well, I would paint everything Olive green... :mrgreen:

How about Olive Green with either Red or Gold pinstripes. I dont think cream would compliment the green as well. But thats just me.

I have a smaller one I was thinking about putting on top of a rear rack. They sell various sizes of those at the local army navy surpluss store here. I had a similar thought for mounting one on each side of a bike like that. Kind of a theme like Pee Wee's Rat Rod. A full decked out cruiser like his but weird stuff on it. like the bullit boxes., and maltese cross mirrors and little dead animals.

With a matching paint scheme I think those would look great on your bike. It is coming out SOOOOOO nice.

I say if anything build teardrop style saddlebags to match the tank. Those ammo boxes just don't do the bike justice.

Dito!
On the other hand, those are easy to modify.
I would try .30 cal boxes insted... they're slimer, more stiled... :D

Latest posts

Back