SIMPLE MAN UPDATE 5/5 PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
no it has nothing to do with a lynyrd skynyrd song! don't really have time to build anything so just going to do a few things to this old jewel and call it! going to leave the old rusty patina as well. should be simple and fun.
0503121808.jpg

Re: SIMPLE MAN

thanks guys. yeah i am leaving the fenders. really don't have a whole lot in mind, have a pair of red bricks that i am putting on and loosing the knobbies! will recover the seat with something cool. from there i really don't know! never thought of a sidecar? always wanted to do one. would that fit into the build off rules? :?

the funny thing is that this bike has sat in front of this barrel for the past couple of months as "lawn art". it was rusty before, so don't worry! :wink: just "patinaing" it up for the build off. yeah, that's not a real word.

as paul senior would say " i have some idears" :lol: . just a few anyway, the redbricks and the crash bars i think look pretty smokin'! wanting to cover the seat with maybe some kind of mexican pattern or maybe an old flannel shirt. rides nice, even with the bent rear wheel! need something on the front to tie in the crash bars.
DSCF0739.jpg
DSCF0740.jpg

Yep, love the crash bars. I would like to have a complete set of front & rear crash bars - I think my Parade Bike would look pretty hot with them as long as they are brand new like the Roadmaster Luxury Liner bike. That's one of those accessories that never looks out of place. Keep the good stuff cummin! Robert

I completely missed this build, but if you wait much longer, you may miss the build off.

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

Latest posts

Back