Sidewalk Super Villain #6 The Bully

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, just awesome!!

Unless I missed it, you didn't say how he tossed you over the bars..? I have two guesses... Either you pulled the front suicide brake lever a little to hard & fast, OR you hit a pot hole/bump and the front tire locked up under the fork because it ran out of travel? No matter how it happened, the end result was a broken elbow... and that suuux!! Sorry to hear it, hope you heal quick and jump back on and tame the Bully!!

Great bike, it looks like a industrial superfreak bike. Cool look. Nice build, good luck on your surgery.

Ruff and Tuff = 8) 8)

p.s. Mine bit me too! I was wearing shorts and flip flops :eek: , and went for a short test ride in front of my house..........flip flop slips, foot slips off pedal, pedal takes big hunk of skin off shin :oops:

facebook_like_button_big.jpg

Or awesome is a better word, funny how we got matching grips. heheh.
A true follow up from last years win, entirely different but again a villain, hail to the Bully.

"every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief, all kill their inspiration, and sing about their grief" - U2-The Fly
Why did this happen? Because art hurts!
Remember the bully from 'Different Strokes"? his name was "the Gooch"!

Excellent build! Sorry to hear about your broken elbow, get well!

Glad I checked back. Relieved to see he has it chained up.

Even though it has turned on it's Master, I would love to liberate this Bully from thee.

its profile looks like my jack russel
his name is BRONCO BILLY he is a bull of the neighborhood the mail man hates him and has turned him orange with pepper spray
twice
this is a good example of art meets muscle!!
i love it

very nice....yea right. That bike looks brutal, like it could kick your ^&& .......Ruff and Tuff. Reminds me of the guy who was 5'8" tall, 260 lbs of solid muscle that you wanted to be your brother. Good job.

Spent a vote on this ride - the chingered paint, curved sissy bar, suicide disc brakes, classic frame and modern-era fork all came together with a big portion of attitude. Love this beast!

The colors really flow well in your build! and It trully looks like it could beat you down...... well done! cant wait for board T version...

Latest posts

Back