Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I hope you don't think that happened in my thread. I thought I missed posting a photo of what I had in mind. First of all I tend to barely find my tool I just had in my hand. Nevermind remembering what I just posted. I just now figured out how to go look at the link you added. I am still laughing because I just had to get a tetanus shot when I fileted my knuckles and needed stitches. I kept lying to them about it . I hate shots so bad
Did too much acid in that VW...lol!

Finally, someone gets me

Screenshot_20200729-003228_Chrome.jpg

Fonlupt chainring, with Derwis crank arm . i knew i had one somewhere. I forgot who has one on their bike. Bespoked was making replica chainrings of some of the classics and I wanted to look at his bike again to see if it was a vintage Pista or other. they kind of lurked around from 1920 until the eighties but not with that chainring. He asked me to look for it but now I can't find the thread. i just spent an hour in French forums looking up info on the factory and whatever.
11073925_931367663595121_4528299798729423560_o.jpg
fonlupt-10.jpg
fontlupt-2.jpg
fonlupt-1.jpg
fonlupt.jpg

Last edited:
1936 BAGGI "CHAMPION OLYMPIQUE ET DU MONDE", that's a legit velo cult item. I mean "factory bike" but 100 year old french factory that is empty but still standing.
64 Rue Lamartine La Clayette, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
64 Rue Lamartine La Clayette, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté (1).png

Last edited:
laughing a bunch because I probably cannot just use the typicall laugh my friigin fanny off nomenclature in here or whatever
View attachment 131422
I've lost half my vocabulary too , but it's worth it to play here . I type a post out and then realise I can't say some of the words I've put down. It's all cool beans though adds to the challenge , besides when I write for the mag there's plenty of sweary left in the keypad for that

Latest posts

Back