show your Spaceliners!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spaceliner Convertible. Not finished yet, but getting there.:)
100_6730_zps946939fa.jpg

Yes, this was from the Midwest Swap meet. And I will be at the Porkchoppd event.

Put on two fresh tires and a fresh chain while I was at it. She's ready to ride.

See ya there,
Rod
Midwest Swap Meet? You got a heck of a deal on that & a Sweet cruiser! Bring it Sunday to the Porkchoppd 2nd Anniversary show. Details are posted in the "events" section. I plan to bring "Bad Apple", my spaceliner rat/custom/whatever you want to call it.

Thought that I would ad my two.
The first one is a JC Penney's Foremost waiting to be tuned up / cleaned up.
094.JPG

The second is a ladies Spaceliner with a rat-trap springer, and the vented chain guard / rear rack. It is soon to have a sex change with one of the Raceliner tanks above!!
093.JPG

I just found what will hopefully be my 1st Spaceliner. Is is the all chrome mens version, 26" wheels, truss rod type front end, and rear rack. Chrome looks decent from their pics, looks like it might need new tires and basic servicing and it will be a rider. What is a good price on these? I will post pics providing the deal does not fall through.(fingers crossed)
Jeff

I just found what will hopefully be my 1st Spaceliner. Is is the all chrome mens version, 26" wheels, truss rod type front end, and rear rack. Chrome looks decent from their pics, looks like it might need new tires and basic servicing and it will be a rider. What is a good price on these? I will post pics providing the deal does not fall through.(fingers crossed)
Jeff
Love Spaceliners, hope you get it!

Luke.

Well I got it, won the auction waiting for it as patiently as I can, just can't post pics yet. Also got an ancient Schwinn frame from the junkyard today for 15.00. Lots to do this winter...lol

it is a 24. still had to get it because it looks so cool. i think it has the original tires and sears tubes. im always on the look out for a 26 so i can ride it.

Latest posts

Back