show your Spaceliners!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flexy
WP_001957_zps5c76752b.jpg

I know nothing about this bike. I'm guessing from what I've seen it's a Spaceliner. Anything anyone could tell me would be appreciated. As well as what it might be worth in the current condition. Thanks.
2qmq7wg.jpg

Welcome to RRB. This thread is for posting pics of completed Spaceliner builds.
You should post your ID and Valuation questions along with your photo in the thread for that located here. :arrow: viewforum.php?f=62
Definitely a Spaceliner (or some flavor thereof).

Here is my wife's Spaceliner I found it at a garage sale and talked them down to 25 bucks a few years ago. I knew nothing about it I just new it looked cool...geez is it heavy. I just liked all the chrome.

No " Sears Spaceliners " in my herd at present but after seeing that this thread has a few different tanklight "Spaceliner" chromed framed styled bikes I might as well jump in and throw a few out here to gander at.

Pair of 65 "Astro Flites" all origjnal

5y4aby8u.jpg

Then one of my recent find also all correct.
Western Flyer 1965 or 66 ( recall the correct year at the moment) Strato Flyer

enadypej.jpg

My wife's awards winning 64 Monark badged Huffy built Silver King

va6urehu.jpg

65 or 66 again I cant recall...Huffy Silver Jet ...frame needs a major scraping to get the chrome to pop again.

y2emupud.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Now a look at what is in the tanklight herd.....post listed above but, this picture shows various painted framed tanklight bikes.
Thanks for letting me share.

pa2adumy.jpg

closer look at the Huffy built tanklight bikes

ebevureg.jpg

uragupeb.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Here's a 59-61 J.C. Higgins Flightliner I just got today that I'm tearing down, painting pink and white, and entering in a local Rat Rod build off.

20130727_120155.jpg

20130727_120208.jpg

20130727_120216.jpg

Midwest Swap Meet? You got a heck of a deal on that & a Sweet cruiser! Bring it Sunday to the Porkchoppd 2nd Anniversary show. Details are posted in the "events" section. I plan to bring "Bad Apple", my spaceliner rat/custom/whatever you want to call it.

Latest posts

Back