SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is actually my dad's. But he is selling all his stuff and I have thought about buying this one, but I just don't have the room. It was used at Holley here in Bowling Green Ky years ago!!
DadsWorksmanBike-1.jpg

My custom Tri-fecta

I modded this folding Worksmen trike for my older son who doesn't like 2 wheelers then thought I could add a seat for his brother. The base is a breadbox I trash picked and the seat is off some junky big wheel thing. I put on a seatbelt and added a heavy duty rim brake to back up the original drum brake. I've replaced the "Driver's" seat and the handlebars and have some alloy rimmed wheels on order. I've enjoyed using it to bring the little to camp and get a ton of compliments.[/img]https://picasaweb.google.com/103079652515918176189/30Juli201103#5635114900778775234
url]

Here is my Workman junk, guy was getting ready to dump it so I saved it and rodded it. Recently added some 50"s backup lights, will post later.

ry%3D480

This is my 2010 Worksman....Chrome straight top bar frame
Front Drum Brake
Shimano 7 Speed Internal Hub w/ Coaster
Worksman Aluminum Rims w/ Stainless 11g Spokes
Fat Franks added after pic (not shown)

2010-03-03161959.jpg

A.Messina said:
c3fd0f92.jpg

This is not my worksman, It belongs to a friend on mine. He is old school, not a computer person at all. A cool bike non the less! He found it in the garbage, (very fitting he's a retired New York City Sanitation Worker) He fixed it up, cleaned it up, PAINTED IT WITH A BRUSH! Then asked me to find him a coon tail to add to his bike......EBAY fixed that in 30 seconds. He has an old siren with a pull chain on it, (you know the type that rubs against the tire as you cruise) and yes he found that in the garbage too! The guy is a panic to cruise the boardwalk with. We leave the grumpy wives at home, hook up with MR.JAMESON OR MR. BUSHMILLS, Grab a cigar & cruise down to the boardwalk. Yup, gotta love those simple pleasures that keep us all KEEPIN' ON!

Sir, you are a gentleman, and a scholar!

Worksman M2600 frame and fork by RRB member, ind-chuckz.

C006.jpg

NOS massive Western Flyer Persons seat by RRB member, Unchained.

C004.jpg

Bars, stem, seat post & clamp, rear reflector, chain, crank, pedals, kick stand, Wald chain guard & Wald front 40t sprocket from the FrankenbikeSwap Meets http://sanantonio.frankenbike.net/. Wheels & tires by my LBS. Bell grips by Wally World.

C003.jpg

Wald flashlight mount by my LBS. NOS Rubber, Bridgeport Metal Goods industrial flashlight with a TerraLUX LED conversion.

C005.jpg

Latest posts

Back