SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0605161428-1.jpg
Group pic and one on the way.

Yeah; the newer style forks are huge... probably gotta be less than 7ooc x 2" out back, and you'd have to be all the way back in the dropout...

Awesome, thanks @Bicycle808 ! I found a newer women's bike with red 700c wheels with a nexus 3 speed hub. Thinking of dropping them in my INB that I am building. Wanted to be sure they would fit first.

Yeah, i tried building one with a 29x2.2" Kenda Nevegal; it didn't clear but it was close. Something like a 29x1.75" should fit, no problem.

Dropping in from Charleston SC. Finished this bike late this summer. Have been an avid lurker of this site for a couple of years after acquiring this Worksman. The bike was in pretty decent (rideable) shape but lots of rust on fenders, handlebars and rims.

Lots of inspiration in this thread and this site as a whole. Could not have gone threaded to threadless without the how to's from 808 and others like Luke, doshounds, mark sr, ind chukz, migz and many more. Also thanks to RideBikes. ALL of the bikes in here are cool and unique. I believe I have caught the bug!
I can't wait to do another- I am thinking more old school!

Latest posts

Back