SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine. Still working on it. Should be completed in a few weeks. About to go on Vacy so need to put it on back burner for now.

14659532803_87f490d625_c.jpg

Looks good, buddy! Love that headbadge! I gotta try riding one of those m2600 frames some day.... must be so comfortable.

I want to organize some sort of East Coast regional Worksman race series.... Am i the only one who wants to organize cruiser races all the time?

Mark Sr. nice looking bike. What handle bars are those? Like a set for my bike. Thanks, Dave.
Thanks Dave, The handlebars are solid alloy motorcycle bars from the early 80s. We used to get them at the local Honda cycle store back then. I picked these up NOS on eBay.

You sure do find a lot of m2600s.... I've found the 18" INBs are a dime a dozen, but the 20" tall-boys appear less frequently...

There were a ton of these sold in the '80s in Virginia Beach. The one we had to have for some reason was the straight bar frame. Maybe it separated us from the (even) more privileged kids with their high-end Lagunas (& without paper routes :)). I was pretty small and had my seat post all the way down. I would probably have been better off with the smaller bent bar frame, especially on Sunday morning when both the front & back baskets were stuffed.

Last edited:
Great looking bikes you folks have there. They are new to me,I am going to try to find one . I really like the simple design,no frills but very attractive to my eyes.

Latest posts

Back