Show us your Murray Eliminators

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay guys I got bit by the muscle bike bug got a Murray Eliminator an want to see what others are doing :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

PURE AWESOMENESS I really dig these bikes I'm building one up for my son an I think when I finish it I'm going to build me one also

Mine has apes I found a complete bike but for some reason I can't get any of my pics to load it's a Mark 2 like 71 to 74 haven't been able to pinpoint the exact year not all my parts are original but still a really cool ride it's at the paint shop now then off to the chromers

This started out with a 20" eliminator frame. Couldn't afford all the parts to make it complete & original! :(

rrbo7finished007.jpg

pick said:
This started out with a 20" eliminator frame. Couldn't afford all the parts to make it complete & original! :(

rrbo7finished007.jpg
Holy cow that's insanely sick dude better than original in my opinion 8)

Pick's is way cool isn't it!!!
This is my Wife's 20" (is going to get worked over this winter)
IMG_6749II.jpg

My 24" 3spd is going to get done for sure this winter ( I promised myself :lol:)
24inMockupII16Feb12.jpg

Cool Thread

Thought I would revive this thread there have been a few of these pop-up lately an I never got Ian's bike posted up
1225120821a.jpg

1972 custom Eliminator

Here are a few of mine!

1969 MarkII 5 spd
MKIIEliminator008.jpg

1969 3 spd
YellowMKIIChristmas003.jpg

1968 F series f1 buzz bike, sold through Western auto
BuzzBikeChristmas002.jpg

1968 F5 Eliminator
1968F5Eliminator2010014.jpg

1969 F series 24"x20" wheels eliminator F5
F5Christmas008.jpg

1969 F series 24"x20" wheels eliminator F3
F3Christmas003.jpg

1971 Murray Build Screamer. sold exclusively through Sears!
Christmasscreamer009.jpg

I like What you have done with that!...The stickers on the guard are a great touch!

big kountry said:
Thought I would revive this thread there have been a few of these pop-up lately an I never got Ian's bike posted up
1225120821a.jpg

1972 custom Eliminator

Thanks Murray Eliminator comeing from you that means a lot the stickers idea came to me in a memory I remebered when I was a child I use to put stickers on my bikes an skate boards to make them cooler so I tried it out an it looked cooler than I remebered all the parts on this bike came from guys on the forum they really helped me out

I have 1 more of these to build but I want to save it for build-off-8 its in rough shape but it rides fairly good
1223121733-1.jpg

Okay this is a bump to see if anymore of these beauties have surfaced an to spark interest in the unusual

Latest posts

Back