Show us your J.C. Higgins Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started as this...
jc2.jpg
So far it looks like this....
jchigginsflipnewbars.jpg
camera-Sophia6.jpg

Just picked this one up this week,no head badge but marked jc Higgins on the brake arm.Looks like original paint but it is a plain looking bike with no white paint on the fenders just the stripe on the chainguard and the lower fender braces.If you guys know what head badge I'm looking for please show me.I think this is about a 1946-47 and has the skip tooth chain.I added the red seat for now that I had not being used.Should this bike have a tank or did some come without them ? I don't see any paint marks that look like it had one.
SDC15467.jpg

My 50s Higgins restoration. It was total rust when started. It had been stored outside for years and was complete toast.
IMG_0308.jpg

Figured I would bump this with a pic of my 1950 Higgins... Looking for a nice rider quality troxel seat for it still... All OG paint and equipment otherwise....
jc.jpg

I built a painted Spaceliner, to go with my chrome Spaceliner.
Kenny
img_2443.jpg

img_2426.jpg

img_2806.jpg

img_2917.jpg

Mine & Her's
Murrays002.jpg

rustedwrench said:
Here is my 50s(?) J.C.Higgins. . . . $10 from Goodwill. As far as I can tell nothing is missing and the only thing that is not stock is the front tire. . . but it is still time correct.

I have this same bike, mine is from 1961.
DSCF5118.jpg

DSCF5112.jpg

DSCF5108.jpg

DSCF5110.jpg

My wifes 1963, can find much about it, Simpsons/Sears head badge. Sulley PS i just found out Simpsons is the Canadian Sears name.

010-9.jpg

002-15.jpg

Latest posts

Back