Show us your Custom Bars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rider is about 6'4" and has long arms. The grips are about 6'6" from the ground. 27" front wheel I think.

IMG_4051.jpg

Rat Rod said:
I think you need to name those "Church Bars."

Reminds me of the window frame in a building.

Very cool! :D

Thats funny :lol: :lol: 'Cause I was going to Post "Confessional Bars" 8)

Customized hand bent Sunlite Hi-rise bars using a portable pipe bender and eye-ball measured (thus the slight asymmetry); they are remarkably comfortable with the downturned ends.
MantaRayChopper2_zpse3fba71c.jpg

ozzmonaut said:
Here's some rebars
SANY0792.jpg
Now that's a rat :!: nice work , looks ....mmmm.. Killer :lol: 8)

And for my Tour-de-**** bike from chopzone.com Devil bars from road bars and a set of forks welded on the ends.

Custom_Bars1000b.jpg

Custom_Bars1000a.jpg

The Tour Bars will be pointed toward the front, for the intimidation factor....

Cool thread bump

These are 'all' super bars. very creative..I'm impressed...very!
Lot's of talk about "I just welded these together"
But.?..What type of welding are most of you guys using......

I haven't welded anything in like...forever...had an old arc stick welder up in Maine when I was young...and made what Mainers call a 'Jitterbug" out of an old Land Rover ( basically you remove the entire cab and just weld some uprights ON FRAME to haul cordwood out of the woods.
I knew nothing at all about welding, and I hauled tons of cords of wood on that old thing

Now, I'm older, and broke most of the time :( so I bought a mid range gasless MIG wire welder today...hoping I can use it to tack some frames and parts together. Whattya think?
Franco

Latest posts

Back