show us your chick bikes heres mine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just posted in it's own thread. '54 Roadmaster.

road03.jpg

Thats SWEET!!!!! Perfect blend...nice job :mrgreen:
texasbigjon said:
heres SWEET THANG! my multi-breed vintage patina girly rat. :D
DSCN2631.jpg
DSCN2634.jpg

My wifes rider and the only girly at my house.....I keep thinking that I need to build her a Rat!

Here's a 16inch wheeled bike that I have been working on(mostly rust removal :D ) for my niece who is 7 years old and loves riding the bike...
rst069.jpg
]The rear tyre is so fat that ya have to let the air out to get the wheel in and out :D

SimpleMan said:
My wifes rider and the only girly at my house.....I keep thinking that I need to build her a Rat!

Leave the finish alone, but add a little motor! 8)

You all probably already know my ladies, but maybe some of you don´t...

RatDecó:

Hendon BIke
Before:

After:

Royale Derby:

24¨Phillips:

28¨Phillips:

And my lady´s lady bike on the build:

And then done:

you might want to consider re-gearing the stock bike,before adding gears. something that rare and complete should be left intact! :D

icyuod2 said:
i've done a few girls bikes. some of them maintain thier feminine side.....
IMG_0500.jpg

who makes this bike?
year/make/model.........

anyone........ anyone.......

40 elgin newest curvy chick bike all org. sold as girls fully loaded from sears with the extra touch stewart warner floating hub .

376511362_tp.jpg

no pics just yet but i picked a vista coronet out of my mother in laws cellar today its a ladies 26 inch frame only no wheels anybody heard of the vista brand of bikes? the kickstand is built in like a schwinn but the chain ring looks like a columbia. i,ll get some photos posted soon. :?:

Latest posts

Back