Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ube9ebyh.jpg
mom's old ride. Taking it over

Here's my newest rides. 1992 Mercury Cougar LS (my daily driver) and my 1987 Mazda B2200 parts truck that I bought cheap and am parting out or selling.
IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

My 1950 Chevrolet Styleline DeLuxe. I should have it back on the ground in a week or so. . .3" drop all around, blasted and painted the wheels bronze, polished the hub caps, and installed fresh rubber on all 4 corners.

tyqyrube.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Cabriolet!

I just bought me a cabriolet for these sunny summer days!

wKFvXYg.jpg
Thats a beautiful car, i love convertibles.

For mine, Its summer here 9 months of the year ;-). I have a few buddies that we do an annual top down cruise up thru red rocks national park on january 1, and end up on the las vegas strip at the end of it.

Nice Vert....looks familiar..

Nice!! We see very few of the 65 GT convertibles around anymore.

Mine was configured for with the sport options. the original 273 4bbl, dual point, 4 speed, no ps, no pb, hd suspension and hipo exhaust car.

I've redone the engine .030 over (egge), with a racer brown ST-1 cam, and put an 8 3/4 sure grip in it after I blew the spiders in the 7 1/4 rear.

Mine is a 'GT'.../6 auto...I've upgraded to a Weber carb, electronic ign, sway bar and disc brakes. Yours has some really nice features...V8 and a 4 speed. 273 Hipo is pretty rare. Looks like you are in Nevada. You don't see too many 65 Verts here in the Dallas area either.

Slant sixes are great!! Run forever and are basically bulletproof.

Slantsix dot org has an hei conversion, plus the part # for the extended tip plug. The plug alone is an improvement, the higher curved hei spark adds additional burn.

I converted my God-daughter's Volare slant to a super six 2bbl with hei and those long reach plugs. Made the throttle response waaaay better.

My buddy drives a 72 valiant with the mopar headers and the super six setup, also with the hei. Peppiest little slant I've had the oppotunity to drive. I was impressed.

Latest posts

Back