Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, your Firebird looks a lot like mine. You don’t have a line on a good formula or t/a hood do you?
SAM_1088_zps84356033.jpg

And the 2wd Blazer
redblazer2_zpsd2052760.jpg

Rg

My truck busted a brake line today in the school parking lot. Puked a massive puddle all over the lot until I stopped it with a towel and some zip ties. Had to get towed to a friends house. Luckily I wasn't on the highway heading home!!

Ah,Nick that's not good and it don't impress the ladies!
Hey ,congrats on getting your permits,YOU Rock,Dude.
Now get some speedy dry! See you at Dudley Swap...Stevil

Ah,Nick that's not good and it don't impress the ladies!
Hey ,congrats on getting your permits,YOU Rock,Dude.
Now get some speedy dry! See you at Dudley Swap...Stevil

Thanks, Steve! Yeah it definitley wasn't a cool way to show off my ride! It was the first day I drove to school!

When's Dudley?

My new rusty rat box to haul rats in.....

AAAhhhh yes, youres' is the hands down winner...:cool2::cool2:
Yeah mine might have crossed the line between patina and rust... I ended up selling it because the roof was literally ready to fall off. (drip rails rusted through the roof all the way around especially in the back) And the engine was locked up... and it needed floor pans... and the list went on and on. I traded a recumbent trike for it even up but it was a bigger project than I thought it was. "Ran when parked":banghead:

Just Found a Pic. of a "79" Ford Ranchero I had when I was in my Twenty's
Circa 1991 ,all loaded down with stuff goin to the Swapmeet ,Wish I Still had the Fire Stone "500" in the pic. And the Car as well !

0509141702a.jpg

Ahh the Good Ole Days ....

~RafaeL~

Nice! I have always kicked myself for not buying a '66 Ranchero I had a chance to buy for $300 a few years back. I looked at it and the only thing it needed was all glass but the windshield. I ended up getting a beat to death '66 Mustang instead.

I know what you mean , I had a chance to buy a 58 El Camino for 350
And didn't Because I had no place to park it ! Man I Regret that one ,
The only thing wrong with it was the trans was slipping !

~RafaeL~

Not mine but, it is my birth year.
In my profession I get to inspect old vehicles for prospective buyers that need to know conditions of same.
Looked at this one the other day.
1956 Packard 400. Had been repainted but, done tastefully many years ago.
All original parts with the exception of the on the column "Electronic push-button Ultramatic wand" controlled transmission shifter which had been removed. Poor design for its time and often was removed as.I undertsand it.
Still a gorgeous style of a tank of a luxury car with the V8 374cu engine.
You got to love all this chrome!!
Exhaust ports incorporated in the rear bumper too.
It was hard trying to find the flaws in this one.

I do love my job with all that I get to play with.

aru4yguh.jpg

jy6uvera.jpg

jy4yhyty.jpg

5eveje4e.jpg

Latest posts

Back