Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bart savage said:
bon said:
402629_285609888161992_1152304390_n.jpg

here is my ride.. a 1974 superbeetle.. with the custom bike rack.. :D
Nice setup there pare ko!

thanks pare ko. hehe

ezernut9mm said:
Uncle Stretch said:
Ones I built. Some a little and like the 32 from parts in my garage to a finished car in 3 months.

And the one I'm playing with now.
Untitled.jpg

wow, you don't see that chrome trim on those very often. nice econo.

gotta love this truck, put some bikes on! it'll rock!

aceuh said:
And bought a 68 convertible...

100_8123-1.jpg

stacked headlights are boss as heck! i had a 66 sedan and a 67 coupe. love them big caddy sleds.

My old pics are toast, back on page 29... I guess I'll put up some new ones.

Here's my car, an '06 Saturn Ion Red Line, roots supercharged 2.0, runs low 14's in the quarter and turns on a dime. All factory, was a limited production run! Only a few thousand in existence. Not exactly a hot rod, but it scoots!

Maybe someday I'll paint it flat black and put whitewalls on it. :)

26168_1349304848593_2849984_n.jpg

26168_1349304808592_4110956_n.jpg

Sorry, this is the only picture I have of my '87 Monte w/ 4-bolt main 350. Pulled the tired 305 and replaced it with beefed up 1972 block that pulls 400hp (at the rear wheels) @ 60mph on the dyno.
ummm.jpg

And yes, the kid landed it. :D

scrubbed the wheels with some 0000 steel wool and added some stainless dog dish hubcaps. looks better now.

HPIM3000.jpg

HPIM3003.jpg

Mole said:
Sorry, this is the only picture I have of my '87 Monte w/ 4-bolt main 350. Pulled the tired 305 and replaced it with beefed up 1972 block that pulls 400hp (at the rear wheels) @ 60mph on the dyno.
ummm.jpg

Awesome kid! Didn't think that was gonna turn out well. Reminds me of myself at that age only without the helmet. We would make a ramp out of anything!

Turtlesixfour said:
Mole said:
ummm.jpg

Awesome kid! Didn't think that was gonna turn out well. Reminds me of myself at that age only without the helmet. We would make a ramp out of anything!

Question is, wil he be able to tell his children about it someday? That looks like it was a
'painful' landing...just sayin' :roll:

What a cracker!
I haven't seen a CVCC in bloody millenia!
The car should be cherished and sympathetically restored. They are truly getting thin on the ground and they are such darn good cars.
Figure it in this 70s Japanese orange and it would be an absolute stunner!

Here are a couple of cars that I used to have.

Oldsmobile Starfire GT (first real car after my Pinto POS).

IMG_0001.jpg

And a car that I wish I still had. 1973 Pumpkin Orange VW Thing. Check out those sweet acide washed jeans!!!

IMG_0003.jpg

And finally a Dodge Desoto Fireflite hemi that my dad owned for a few years. He got this in a tradeout for a house he painted. That's my grandmother MA have a good time in the back.

IMG_0002.jpg

bike2112 said:
It's definately not in the class of some of the cars on here. Think of it as a 70's Japanese knock off commuter bike:

DSCN4103-1.jpg

you have a great collectors car i wish i could find one that look like that one ! nice looking original ride .

I used to have a red Honda Civic just like that one but with 20 speakers inside!

Latest posts

Back