Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Stretch said:
Ones I built. Some a little and like the 32 from parts in my garage to a finished car in 3 months.

And the one I'm playing with now.
Untitled.jpg

wow, you don't see that chrome trim on those very often. nice econo.

i sold my 61 unibody and bought this 66 f100 short bed. 63,000 original miles with dealer installed a/c. it came with the original title and dealer invoice.

HPIM2974.jpg

HPIM2973.jpg

...just picked up this 38 Chev coupe, sat in a polebarn for 40 years...it's for sale.
38cpe5-18-12054.jpg

ezernut9mm said:
i sold my 61 unibody and bought this 66 f100 short bed. 63,000 original miles with dealer installed a/c. it came with the original title and dealer invoice.

HPIM2974.jpg

HPIM2973.jpg

Old three on the tree too! Nice.

Uncle Stretch said:
Ones I built. Some a little and like the 32 from parts in my garage to a finished car in 3 months.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

And the one I'm playing with now.
Untitled.jpg
Would like to see that Econoline doing some wheelstands! Gasser style!

Ok, i'll jump in.....
001-1.jpg

1988 Chevy Suburban Silverado.
power everything
rear air cond.
Chrome steely's with police caps (removed)
lowerd 2 in.
slight cam, shift kit in trans
seats 8

outskirtscustoms said:
ezernut9mm said:

Old three on the tree too! Nice.

that's my anti theft device. lol

My 2003 Mercury Marauder. #950 of 7093. Rear calipers are now painted red as well and I added SS "Marauder" letters to the recessed letters in the rear bumper cover.
IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

Picked up this 1965 Vw that was parked back in 1990 it has 61k original miles ,bought the car from the original owners son , all original paint with great patina , it has a 6 1/2" narrowed front end with drop spindles and 3" dropped spring plates and is lowered a lot , has radar wheels , original 40 hp motor still 6 volt , the whole underside of the car has been detailed !

Day she came home all stock hadn't been started since 1990

feb3b730.jpg

In her present state !!

edd1cfb9.jpg

a0b9a367.jpg

61d1877a.jpg

This much camber not the best tire life !! My other bug I'm building i raised the transmission up 2" and it's this low and has very little camber !

My new ride, the "Vanilla Pimp". 1987 Buick Electra Park Avenue.
Hooptie1.jpg

It was missing one Park Avenue emblem, so I added something different.
004.jpg

It's nose with my sons Ranger (Formerly mine)
002-2.jpg

After removing the beat up hubcaps, cleaning up the white walls, and sanding and painting the factory steelies. (That was allot of work) Also good shot of the clam shell hood.
384621_4154360253601_907655092_n.jpg

I'm really liking this thing, pillow top seats, theater lighting, and all kinds of comfy!

Thanks! I just got done talking to a guy with the same year Cadillac Deville (Same car) and there is stuff I like about both, but Im really loving how it floats down the road. I don't feel any bumps at all!

So many cool cars and only looked at a few of the 101 pages in the thread so far. I have a couple motorcycles. Is there a seperate thread for those? Here's my car:

IMG_0118.jpg

Latest posts

Back