Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my current daily driver

Scoob1.jpg

MOODSTER said:
This is my latest toy-1973 Datsun 620 L20-b and 5spd. I chopped it 4" and am going for a late 70's period style. It's ready to paint and should be on the road this summer.
bbqxtinashot.jpg

Very nice! I like the louvered hood too.

New member from OZ, my cars past and present

My first car, 1970 Holden HT Premier. Now driven by a mate..
Ryscampics051.jpg

Ryscampics050.jpg

One i bought and regretfully sold before it saw the road, 1959 Holden FB sedan.
IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

My baby. My daily driver, 1961 Holden EK utility. Built a bike to match.
IMG_3843-1.jpg

And my wifes car, 1966 Holden HR Special sedan.
IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

skin_dog said:
Cheers man, and down with Aussie lingo too! Or do they call 'em that there?

I've seen them before and been a fan of them since. I wish we had them here. Here we just call them trucks.

those visors must be a dime a dozen over there. i see them on everything vintage. cool cars.
only ute i have ever seen in person:

HPIM2526.jpg

HPIM2525.jpg

This is from my pegged silver tab, gaudy sweater, mullet haircut days in the early 90's. I had a body dropped SR5 extra cab as well (1985). ;).

62d018bc-5d79-850b.jpg

RonK said:
This is from my pegged silver tab, gaudy sweater, mullet haircut days in the early 90's. I had a body dropped SR5 extra cab as well (1985). ;).
62d018bc-5d79-850b.jpg

Wow, back in the early nineties all I could think about was owning a slammed truck! I took photos of them, bought the magazines, drew them, sketched out different ideas of how I'd do my interior/stereo. I turned 16 in 1992. Odd, I've had a little of everything now and never a lowered truck. Your truck sure was pretty.

Latest posts

Back