Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turtlesixfour said:
Do any other Rat Rod bicyclist drive Rat Rods? Just curious.

IMG_20120429_174235.jpg

not quite a rat rod, more of a kustom

IMG_20120508_090221.jpg

i'm not sure how to categorize my ride. it's definitely not stock though.

HPIM2728.jpg

HPIM2640.jpg

ezernut9mm said:
i'm not sure how to categorize my ride. it's definitely not stock though.

HPIM2728.jpg

HPIM2640.jpg
Nice Ford truck. Definitely one of their best body styles! Liking the EAT BEEF tag also.

bikebuilder said:
Turtlesixfour said:
Do any other Rat Rod bicyclist drive Rat Rods? Just curious.

It's obviously not a car but here is my current rat-ride. You will see quite a few ratrods if you look back through this thread.

DSCF0401.jpg
Diggin' the bare metal on your bike! Would like to get one myself when I finish my '64 Impala. Does one ever really "finish" a Rat Rod though?

ezernut9mm said:
SylusMk2 said:
my comp colors must be way off, cause it looks all kinds of brown to me. lol. still love it. clean foxes of any gen are getting hard to find.

...and I may be selling mine.

It's ready for a V-8 conversion; or a new transmission. :roll:

Edit: Make that a front seal.

(Sigh of relief)

I've had this old truck 21 years now, drug it out of a field where it had sat for 16 years, it use to be a fire tender for the mill township fire dept.......this pic was taken at the Ed Roth Memorial where it had just won the Roth family award from Ed's wife Trixie......
MYTRUCK-2.jpg

and here's a few more....
mytoys006.jpg

mytoys007.jpg

mytoys008.jpg

This is part of my current collection...07 300C Hemi...warmed over to the tune of 443 HP (GSXR has been sold, replaced by a Ducati 999s Monoposto).

6b017821-d84f-37bc.jpg

1994 RX-7 Touring coupe...completely stock with 78k original miles :).

6b017821-d89d-ccdc.jpg

We have a couple other rides, but I don't have any pics on my iPad.

Hahah, true. I bought it from the original owner in 1996, it had 62k on the clock then...it's pretty much been my date car since I got it (2 kids, divorce, broken back, cancer, and a crashed California economy...she's made it through right by my side). I work at a Mazda/Nissan/Infiniti dealership, so all the maintenance gets done regularly...plus 230 some odd HP in such a little light car is amazing! If the engine ever does go south, I'll probably drop a Chevy ls v8 in it out of a corvette just to be really retarded...

2003 MAZDASPEED Protege' Turbo sn#1100 of 1150 made in black mica 600 made in spicy orange.
I was the salesman and buyer of this car.Handpicked from 7 on the lot.Mazda was kind enough to send me to the Texas Motorsports ranch for driver training on the mazaspeed lineup,its was a blast.
50000 miles
2.0 L turbo designed and badged by Calloway of Reeves Calloway Corvette fame.
Interior,chassis,cosmetics by Racing Beat.
These only came with one option list,no exceptions.You see the car as it hit the dealer lot.
I only used simple bolt ons beyond the factory mods such as upgraded intercooler,boost control,copper plugs,short ram,front air duct.Greddy catless exhaust(not one of those buzzy lame ones).
Acid etched windshield.
Not super quick from the factory but she will shred tires through 3 gears now.Yup both front tires via a tig welded tochigi super kk limited slip differential.
Real cool compromise beetween good gas mileage and speed for a 41 year old guy with greying hair.hehe
mazda001.jpg

mazda002.jpg

mazda003.jpg

mazda004.jpg

mazda005.jpg

mazda006.jpg

Latest posts

Back