Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rustinkerer said:
Baron von Zach said:
The Horizon is anything but a K-Car.

They're related to the VW Rabbit. -Adam

Yep the K cars were more like the Plymouth Reliant and the Dodge Aries. A friend of mine had a Reliant. It was one of the worst cars I ever drove. But it may have just been that one.

outskirtscustoms said:
Rustinkerer said:
Baron von Zach said:
The Horizon is anything but a K-Car.

They're related to the VW Rabbit. -Adam

Yep the K cars were more like the Plymouth Reliant and the Dodge Aries. A friend of mine had a Reliant. It was one of the worst cars I ever drove. But it may have just been that one.
Probably just that one.

Yeah, I kinda figured that. The guy who owned it never changed oil, or did anything as far as maintenance unless he absolutely had to. As long as it would start he'd drive it. (He bought a different car about every 6 months.)

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah, I kinda figured that. The guy who owned it never changed oil, or did anything as far as maintenance unless he absolutely had to. As long as it would start he'd drive it. (He bought a different car about every 6 months.)

I don't feel sorry for the man, I feel sorry for the cars! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to sign a car title!

Drove this home last night for $842.00 Needs engine work, no power, smoking, probably head gasket blown. 1992 4x4, 22re, 5 speed, no power options but AC. The aluminum flatbed is made out of bleacher seats. I bought it to flip it, but I love Toyota trucks so much it's going to be hard to let it go.

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

Nice find youth, If I had more cash I'd love to get another one, I had an '87 Toyota king cab that absolutely refused to die. (300,000+ miles) If it hadn't been for the frame rusting in half I'd still be driving it. Personally I'd keep it and make a super bike hauler out of it.

Yes, I've been watching Top Gear for many many years, wish they hadn't done the Yota specials, not because I care that they came so close to destroying one, but because they told everyone who didn't know how bulletproof they are, therefore running up prices. Evidently the guy who I just bought this one from has never seen Jeremy Clarkson. :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah but there's plenty of bulletproof cars out there. (Not for little ears)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OX2UtnYqzw

That's from back before Dave got approved for his Adsense account, I was glad when he got it because he cleaned up the language in all his videos. Then they banned him, now that he's back without ad sharing, the bad language is back. :x

Chips_Mahoy said:
ED-PV said:
You can kind of see it behind one of my projects :)

To me....nothing says muscle car better than a '69 Mustang!! (bike looks good too)

100% agree! It's actually Mach1, just haven't had the time to wet sand/Buff and get the stripes back on it. Been too busy working on my bikes!! :)

Latest posts

Back