Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friends got a 72 duster he's building. I used to have a peice of crud Valiant Signate.

Thanks guys, to answer your question Multipass, it is Bagged. Been ridin on air for three years now. The only way to have a lowrider is with adjustable suspension.

BTW looking to sell it. If anyone knows anyone who might be interested, let me know. Its a long shot being that everyone is from all over the place, but you never know!

S4021405.jpg

my 66 buick lesabre two door hard top, its got a 350 pushin over 300 horses, 400 turbo with 1800 stal, rack and pinion stearing, set of polishe aluminum wheels. its my pride and joy its long and low
December2006070.jpg

December2006069.jpg

December2006068.jpg

December2006067.jpg

December2006066.jpg

nate THAT IS SICK! I love it, Looks way better than u described it on aim man!

Rockabilly SWEET CAR! Sexy Scoot (and girls) and Nice bike. :)

Yeah, Rock you Should do an intro, Tell us bout ur self and stuff.. :wink:

And the car, Uhh What is it? Its cool but idk what it is.

bobcat3.jpg

bobcat2.jpg

bobcat1.jpg

here's my old mercury bobcat. It's my first car and a work in progress. plans include a new paint job and new interior. it also needs transmission work.

krazi

Re: Belvedere

musclebikes said:
My 65 Belveder II its a 4 door, but I made it into a a-990 maxwedge clone. Its got a 318 polyhead engine and runs good. Its my school car,Ive done all the work on it myself. That is, except for the body, my dad did the patches and my friend did the paint. Its come a long ways I bought it from a friend for $500 who was gonna part it out and he bought it from an old lady who had it in her barn for 20 years.I wouldnt sell her for the world.
variouspics002.jpg

belvedereanddogs001.jpg

belvedere002.jpg

belvedereanddogs003.jpg

what part of "new brasque" do you live in? I'm in hastings

krazi

that belveder is sweet and cool story. as for you mr boogie that 56 savoy is very very cool did you do all that yourself? went to midnight mass in sacramento the other day and there were a few of those there. heck there was even another 62 ranchero there like mine. well his had more paint than mine :oops: are you in a club? i am a member of the hooligans c.c. & b.c. of sacramento.

Me and dad were looking at an old black car that kinda looked like that belvader its a 2 door. And dad said its a dodge dont member model, He says.. Boy ricky this would make a nice first car.. I say :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Yea she sure would. it needs some work but it drives

hey ricky done anything with that fat fender car of yours lately? needs some wide white walls and a bit of primer. oh yea and some red painted steelie wheels and wallllahhhhh.

Mercury Bobcat? :roll: :roll: :roll: That car has never been cool! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even when my grandma drove one! :wink: L8 EM

Latest posts

Back