Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my dodge... currently under the knife
bbq004.jpg

That is a Killer looking Swepty!!!

I Love The Swepline's
I'm in the works of Buying a 1971 ( last year Style ) Swepline...
I Love them Swepties..

great looking Step Side,
and family History to Booot!
Thanks for Sharing,

Kev.

Clothespin "n" said:
That is a Killer looking Swepty!!!

I Love The Swepline's
I Love them Swepties..

great looking Step Side,
and family History to Booot!
Thanks for Sharing,

Kev.

Thanks Kev,
It is about 3-4 vehicles down the project list :? FIL is just wrapping up his 57 BelAir Coupe. I have 2 Airstream Travel Trailers (1975 & 1980) that are being redone, at last count there are 3 more trucks, 2 cars, the 76 Pace Arrow MoHo in the picture and 4 tractors waiting for us to get to....we need to quit buying projects! :roll: The family connection does make it a bit more special, it still runs pretty decent. That little 318 will make it really scoot.

Aaron 8)

Clothespin "n" said:

How's the supply of vintage trucks in your part of the world? Even though I live in the land of the pickup (Alberta), the vintage stuff is not as common as one would think. And they can be quite pricey (read: overpriced) when up for sale.

-Mp

Hooch man, living in Albuquerque I see alot of lowriders but that thing is smooooooth. Super nice.

Oh. I didn't get that the first Low pic was a photochop. Still a sweet ride.

Belvedere

My 65 Belveder II its a 4 door, but I made it into a a-990 maxwedge clone. Its got a 318 polyhead engine and runs good. Its my school car,Ive done all the work on it myself. That is, except for the body, my dad did the patches and my friend did the paint. Its come a long ways I bought it from a friend for $500 who was gonna part it out and he bought it from an old lady who had it in her barn for 20 years.I wouldnt sell her for the world.
variouspics002.jpg

belvedereanddogs001.jpg

belvedere002.jpg

belvedereanddogs003.jpg

This is a cool thread. It seems that cars and cool bikes go hand to hand. Here is my daily driver. A little departure from my old Vw's and rat bike!
06-06-01011.jpg

06-06-01012.jpg

Id rather not say how old I am. I wasn't even gonna post a pick with me in it but thats the only side pic of my car I had. So much for people thinkin I was 6ft2 and 250 pounds. :D

Nice Mopar you've got there Musclebikes - it's very cool to see a four door done up right (and NOT parted out). While I am a bit partial to the A-bodies myself, any old Mopar gets my attention :D :D :D

I'd love to have an old B-body wagon* to haul my bikes around in.

BTW - that's a sweet truck Abe, is it "bagged"?

-Mp

*One of the far, far too many vehicles I'd like to have. Everyweek there's something added to that list :roll:

do you own an a-body?

musclebikes said:
do you own an a-body?

Yes sir! A 1970 Duster to be exact. 340 powered. Used to own a '71 Cuda, but sold it to someone who wanted it wa-a-a-ay more than I did ($$$$$ :D )

-Mp

Latest posts

Back