Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yeah its beautiful, I love canada, Alothough the us has some nice scenery too.

Okay, current daily driver/ racer:
collage.jpg

If you look closely you can see the receiver hitch for the Hollywood Bike Rack the carries my mtb and road bike 3 days a week. People like to make fun of a Mustang with a bike rack...until I show them a Trek on a rack that's faster than their Civic!

in the past, my daily drivers included 1970 Impala more door, 69 f100 big block, and there's a 76 Buick Century sitting in the back yard for future enjoyment...

Here's my lil' beasty;

P6050024.jpg

P7240019.jpg

P1000208.jpg

1994 Eagle Summit. {Mitsubishi.} Gets zero respect in the tunercar world, and no love from the aftermarket. but I don't care. It's not a cookie cutter tunercar. Even the Mopar guys in my hometown like it!

As you all can see, I like to switch up the wheels. Gets expensive. I got a fourth set of new wheels on 'er as yet to be photographed.

I've owned many other vehicles. '60 and '67 Beetle, '74 RX3 wagon, '70 Cortina wagon. '73 Cortina, '67 Dodge Coronet 500, '68 Dodge Coronet 440, '89 Dodge Colt turbo, '65 Corvair, '66 Karmen Ghia, Dune Buggy, '82 Suzuki Katana 750, '81 Suzuki 400T, Honda CX 500, Yamaha Seca 650.

Modding old bicycles is a less expensive venture to be sure.
G.

wow kev those are the first pics i have seen of your wagon that is way way nice. how did you know i was a sucker for orange? well i think most of you have seen my lil 62 ranchero but here are a few more updated pics.

1001140.jpg

1001139.jpg

I could post a lot of stuff here, so I'll keep it simple. This is my 1st car and that is me in it. It's down in the barn right now. I have a few others and a lot of vans.
dan1952.jpg

FORUM FIELD TRIP WERE OFF 2 DANS HOUSE! Dan, Is that car in as good of condition as it is in that picture if it is, Even if it aint that is Awesome u kept ur first car this long.

actually it gets better mileage than my 95 Dodge ram but by the time you add lead substitute and octane booster it costs more
a u-joint started squeaking on it today its probably original since it only has 61.000 miles

Back