Show Us Your BUILD OFF BIKES In Action!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
expjawa..., Looks FAST and FUN! :D

aka_locojoe... What a great video Love the back wheel shot. And the end with the other bike going by. Great Bike. 8)

socal_jack... Another great video! Man you were really moving down that hill. :shock: :D Funny how you pass more people on the trail
then at the beach :wink:

SCHWINNRAY69... Great Bike!... Love the bare and black and with a killer cool fork! :mrgreen:

Thanks for sharing guys! :D

I rode the Rat Klunker for its maiden voyage this morning, did 22 miles in 1:48. It's perfect! Had to adjust the shifter a little for cable stretch, but man, it rides like a dream. I was having too much fun riding it to take a photo, but maybe next time... 8)

Keep posting them, everyone!

I have been riding it in town quite a bit, but its hard to find time, here's all I have for now.
003-56.jpg

006-31.jpg

Cool to see some more BO7 bikes posting here.

Here are some of Flex-Liner 7 around Savannah yesterday and last night.

This is where we were married 15 years ago. We can see these spires from our thrid floor porch. The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.

WP_000325.jpg

WP_000305.jpg

WP_000311.jpg

WP_000303.jpg

WP_000336.jpg

Here are a couple of shots of BO7 Flexy from last weekend.

Vespa Truck

WP_000416.jpg

Scottish Rite Building (couple of blocks from my house)

WP_000411.jpg

A Chess Game

WP_000414.jpg

World of Beer Savannah

WP_000451.jpg

It was a weird day at the beach that day, no surf and weather was socked in all morning and on the cool side, otherwise it would have been packed.

Didn't seem that fast on the hill but I'm a bt skewed from my real MTB, just got back from Mammoth, gonadola drops you at 11053 ft and you can just hammer it downhill from there, Kamikaze is faster but it's a service road Off the Top trail better I think, vid below

Skipton said:
socal_jack... Another great video! Man you were really moving down that hill. :shock: :D Funny how you pass more people on the trail
then at the beach :wink:

socal_jack, Thanks for the info!
"gonadola drops you at 11053 ft and you can just hammer it downhill from there"Would love to see a video of that!.... cause I would never have the guts to do it. :lol:

TailDraggerssept2012053.jpg

TailDraggerssept2012054.jpg

^^^^^ Huffy Hop-Up Build Off 7 bike and my son Garret's 24" 1950 cwc.
oh and a wedding party in background :wink:

The pic above is a link to a video I made on Wednesday from Mammoth, the top portion of Off The Top trail, almost biffed it in the third corner, got crossed up in pumice before hitting the pavers in the corner, plus the fork lockout got turned on in the gondola had to adjust that on the fly. But there's tons of youtube vids just search on Mammoth and Kamikaze for a fast run down.

This is a 15 second panorama video from the top looking out the front side, ski resort is just to the right of my grip.

Skipton said:
socal_jack, Thanks for the info!
"gonadola drops you at 11053 ft and you can just hammer it downhill from there"Would love to see a video of that!.... cause I would never have the guts to do it. :lol:

Skipton said:
^^^^^ Huffy Hop-Up Build Off 7 bike and my son Garret's 24" 1950 cwc.
Awesome pictures of your bikes. The radically different color schemes look really cool together
Isn't that your sister's bike now :wink: I didn't see any kickstands :lol:
TailDraggerssept2012053.jpg

I'm super happy to post this picture!!
My friend, RustyK, was pretty sick for quite a while and then he just showed up (looking kinda skinny)
He got to get his first look/ride on Jacked Up Pilot. So glad he's on the mend
IMG_7681II.jpg

The other night, I went out chasing the last rays of the day on RBB6
IMG_7676II.jpg

Big shadows
IMG_7674II.jpg

Steve

Flexy in front of Paula Deen's Lady & Sons Restaurant
Smooth as butter, y'all!

WP_000486_zps0df6a6f6.jpg

Savannah Jazz Festival
WP_000536.jpg

Took the Spaceliner for a ride, a mural in the back of the old Riverview theater
IMG_7988.jpg

Franklin Ave bridge over the Mississippi (loosing the colors)
IMG_7994.jpg

On the St Paul side of the River, Forced a flash to see if the bike wouldn't be just a backlit shadow
IMG_7997.jpg

It's probably the last 70F we'll see in a while...
Thanks for looking

awesome thread!
i am so glad to see that all these sweet bikes are being used :shock:
i certainly cant understand trailer queens :roll:
keep the pics rolling! :mrgreen:

Still riding Flexy. Here she is about to get into a drag race around the Savannah squares with a Chevy hot rod.

WP_001317.jpg

Here are two BO7 bikes in action.
Yoots and I went for a ride on Flexy and Higgins

DSCN1815_zpsd20ad6c8.jpg

Here is Flexy almost one year later in the courtyard to the Green-Meldrim House that housed Sherman during his March to the Sea.
WP_001953_zpscd9fc5bf.jpg

Latest posts

Back