Show Us Your BUILD OFF BIKES In Action!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@tibor: Vielleicht sehen wir uns auf dem nächsten Eisbein Cruise. Oder schon beim Halloween Cruise in Hamburg!?
Gruß aus der Heide,
Micha

One of the coolest pics of the build off I think :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
052.jpg

Your ready for the board track now!!!

So Schwinnray, I'm finally get to respond after your appreciated bump
Wanted to shake my Spaceliner down abit
for the ride tomorrow with the little guy and his sting ray
Sunny, high clouds, 32F, NW wind at 15 mph.

Got to the Mississippi with the wind
IMG_5078II.jpg

Pushed against the wind, up and down hills on the way to Franklin ave bridge
IMG_5079II.jpg

Traveling south, best way to take advantage of a wind at you back, sit up, no hands...
IMG_5082II.jpg

Was pushed down to Lake Street bridge (Downtown Mpls in background)
IMG_5083II.jpg

Pushed the wind back from the river, mostly off the saddle

It was fun! Who else is riding theirs?
Thanks for looking

BEER RUN in action as a hanging work of art

Here is BEER RUN in action as a hanging work of art at my buddies new restaurant (Your Pie - Savannah Sandfly).

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4785.jpg

IMG_4783.jpg

Hey Guys,
Great to see others out on their bikes (a while back)or hanging in the Hall of Fame.
Little to no snow again, 33F, light wind and foggy/sunny. Got the Spaceliner out.
Oh man, it felt so good to have a light responsive bike (vs 45lbs MTB) and get some speed going:D
Last of the direct sunlight by the Mississippi River, beware the glare :lol:

IMG_5217III.jpg

Lake Street bridge with foggy Downtown Mpls in the setting sun
IMG_5223II.jpg

And for the finally, no hands.
IMG_5225II.jpg

So nice to get it out again. Anybody else not have winter (or ridable weather)?
Thanks for looking
Steve

Hey Randy,
Super video! Listened to "Endless Summer" on 8 track in Quadraphonic stereo (with 4 speakers!) over and over.. :lol:
Love the orange rims and peace sign. Looks like you had fun! :mrgreen:
Cool fun on cool bikes! Thanks for posting!
Steve

Hey Everybody,
Beautiful day for February in MN. Sunny, Blue skies, 35F with light winds!
Got out on the Spaceliner for my 8 mile Mississippi River Ride
Can tell I'm out of shape from last fall. :lol: Had a great workout.
Franklin Ave Bridge looking north, with my alma mater, University of MN, in the background
IMG_5295II.jpg

Thanks for looking
Steve

MplsCoaster said:
Hey Randy,
Super video! Listened to "Endless Summer" on 8 track in Quadraphonic stereo (with 4 speakers!) over and over.. :lol:
Love the orange rims and peace sign. Looks like you had fun! :mrgreen:
Cool fun on cool bikes! Thanks for posting!
Steve
Thanks!

Great pic you just posted.

Hey Everbody,
A rare 56F day in March, no wind, great ride! Happy to thrash on the Spaceliner :D
Took a quick pic on Lake street bridge in the sunset
IMG_5362III.jpg

Thanks for looking
Steve

MplsCoaster said:
Hey Everybody,
Beautiful day for February in MN. Sunny, Blue skies, 35F with light winds!
Got out on the Spaceliner for my 8 mile Mississippi River Ride
Can tell I'm out of shape from last fall. :lol: Had a great workout.
Franklin Ave Bridge looking north, with my alma mater, University of MN, in the background
IMG_5295II.jpg

Thanks for looking
Steve

One of my favorite pics of your bike, and one of my favorite bikes here! I love the vibe that thing has going on. Glad to see it getting ridden.

I'm hoping to have an entry this year that will get a lot more miles! Not sure it will be as cool as yours, but I'm gonna try.

Hey Thanks Stickman! :D Can't really take the credit, most of it is the cool futuristic frame.
I like your OCRCS a lot. Very stylish with the flat black, red rims/accents and whitewalls!

Today is 66F, 20-30mph winds, and sunny. Broke a 100 year old record. First shorts ride! Last week, long underwear :lol:
Was out of the saddle for the first half of the ride. My new Origin 8 stem is 1.5" taller and that helped
Minnehaha Falls is flowing now and the ice looks cool
IMG_5386II.jpg

Still some ice and birds on Lake Hiawatha
IMG_5388II.jpg

And Lake Nokomis looked like a parade with all the people walking around it :D
IMG_5392II.jpg

What a great day!
Who else got out today?

Thanks for looking
Steve

I got out for some trial runs of winter work on my BSA Pubman and the Dyno Deuce. Both are sgl. spd. and geared very alike. The Pubman was flyin' with a 46/16 (stock was 46/18) and I went farther than I planned, turned around and met THE Dreaded Wind, argggg. It was a JOB getting back. Both felt great, though, (especially the BSA with the 'new' vintage Ideale 'serial numbered' 52 saddle I scored) in spite of me being a flabby winter old guy, and Im getting revved again........ :D
I like the higher stem on that bike, MC, sure doesnt take a lot of inches to feel better. It must be a lovely ride; you use it so much :wink: .

Hey Everybody.
Cool shot Skipton! Have had that shot tuckin' into the wind myself
Thought only thing better would be to see your pretzel position :lol: Then you posted your videos, awesome!

Have actual "In Action" shots today :D Took a mellow ride to Minnehaha Falls. Packed with people having fun outside
Met up with some people that biked in for a BBQ, beers, and frisbee. They seems to like the Spaceliner so I asked if they wanted to ride it
Got this guy coming back going through the grass and acorn shells after a mondo ride.
IMG_5467II.jpg

I tried to get speed shot of Tony. Both got it fast, at least 18-20mph :D
IMG_5469II.jpg

They said they had a blast and a workout. :lol: Their bikes were awesome too.
Think this one was call "Hamburger Bike" (because of the bell). Cool Chicago Schwinn with a 7 speed
IMG_5471II.jpg

Tony had some large white Schwalbes carrying the food and beverage
IMG_5470II.jpg

Super fun to see some other people riding it. Then tried to catch the last light above the Mississippi
IMG_5456III.jpg

It was a good day. Thanks for looking.
Steve

Latest posts

Back