show us your BEER BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That price is crazy, and I wonder how and where he got it? That pic has been up on New Belgium's FB page for a week or so....

It's a cool bike, but I wonder why NB is using the exact same bike (Felt Magno) two years in a row....I know Felt discontinued them, maybe they gave NB a deal on the leftovers? Save your $2500 and enter every day next year, that's what I'm planning! ;-)

I should have the rack on my 2010 finished up by this time next week....pics to come....

Ok, it's FINALLY done (Although I may add some gearing to it, it's HEAVY)! So here's the shot everyone has seen of it a day or two after I got it back in August:

DSCF2403 by Nesto2008, on Flickr

And yesterday:

DSCF2704 by Nesto2008, on Flickr

Add ones: Brown leatherPortland Design Works Dapper Dan ergo grips (awesome), Nirve bullet headlight, Soma bullet taillight, NBB bell, custom rear rack with pine top and '60s era Swiss Army ammo bags. I'm a happy boy now!

First with a beer dispensing bike!

Pictures539.jpg

Pictures540.jpg

Pictures543.jpg

Pictures545.jpg

How come they're all called New Belgium Beer bikes?
I live in belgium and never saw anything from this company? brewerie?

ballroomwrecker said:

That's because you are in belgium, this is NEW belgium brewing company in Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA :mrgreen:
They are a brewery here in the states that is big on the bike culture and all things green(environmentally friendly) They are a 100% wind powered brewery, they use their brewers grains and make fish food with it, they support pedal power, and they give to a massive amount of charities involving water quality, forestry, bicycles, etc. They even use recycled bike rims to make all their tap handles.
They give every employee a bike with their logo on it as a one year employment present, they also have a different bike every year that they give away for charity auctions, store displays, prizes for contests, etc. Those are the ones you are seeing in this thread.

http://www.newbelgium.com

check it out.

schertztx said:
ballroomwrecker said:

That's because you are in belgium, this is NEW belgium brewing company in Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA :mrgreen:
They are a brewery here in the states that is big on the bike culture and all things green(environmentally friendly) They are a 100% wind powered brewery, they use their brewers grains and make fish food with it, they support pedal power, and they give to a massive amount of charities involving water quality, forestry, bicycles, etc. They even use recycled bike rims to make all their tap handles.
They give every employee a bike with their logo on it as a one year employment present, they also have a different bike every year that they give away for charity auctions, store displays, prizes for contests, etc. Those are the ones you are seeing in this thread.

http://www.newbelgium.com

check it out.

AHA.. thnx for the info.. Checked it out and now I wished even more that I lived in the states... :D
And worked in that brewerie of course :mrgreen:

I never saw this thread until dangratsdan pointed me to it.

My RRBBO#6 entry is a beer bike named "BEER RUN". It is still a work in progress, but here are a couple of picks so far.

20110710Photo_8FF4892D-02F4-7635-1352-8D8DB39C67B7.jpg

20110710Photo_6D66D8F3-26C3-7C62-B666-A3C7D21B4824.jpg

You can follow the build at:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=42349&p=416085#p416085

What's the skinny on these Bud Lime bikes? I'm seeing them on Craigslist and in stores. Cheapest $130-highest $400. Who makes them?

5014i7c_26.jpeg

Here is my completed BEER RUN build off bike.

IMG_2238.jpg

Photo-0012.jpg

It's not my bike.

bierfiets1.jpg

But this is what we call in dutch " een bierfiets " it means beerbike.

bierfiets2.jpg

Upto 12 peeps for pedaling and on the back place for a few more peeps. :D :lol:

bierfiets3.jpg

One for steering. :(

bierfiets4.jpg

And beer on tap. :wink:

We have one of those in Savannah now.
Pretty cool.

Well, it's official.
My BEER RUN custom beer bike will be displayed at the Savannah Craft Brew Fest on tomorrow and I will get free admission and more importantly FREE BEER.

Maybe I should change the name of the bike to FREE BEER!

I wil post photos afterwards.

Back