Show me your quality spray bomb job

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18a7b2f1cf0a2370d7661d966e8eb6b5.jpg
01f1205add6e62bacf08c1bb0ec627a8.jpg
everything looks good but my daughter stepped on the drink fork I need to redo it

It wasn't me I swear.

I spray bomb almost all my bikes. It is easy clean up. You can find high quality clear with activator in a can. I haven't used any yet, but I have seen it smelled it and felt it. It is definitely a step up from the regular rattle can clear.

Here is some of my spray can work.

It has a silver base coat. Duplicolor metal cast red and a clear. I like the metal cast colors. I did my wife's bike in blue and I think it turned out really nice. I don't think this clear will hold up long in the elements but it doesn't really see them much anyway.

DSCI0210.jpg

DSCI0209.jpg

DSCI0207-1.jpg

Last edited:
1974 Schwinn Stingray "Copper's Chopper" sprayed with VHT engine enamel and clear. Chain guard was what ever black and white spray paint I had sitting on the shelf. I chipped the drop out when I put the rear wheel on... I just noticed that in the picture. All of the scripts I had made by local graphics shop.
007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

001-1.jpg

011.jpg

Last edited:
well in fear of overposting my Camaro I will post my spray bomb I did on her.
always spray bomb every build I do
here is my contribution to the spray bomb
99 cents can of spray paint from wal mart and several dusting coats later these are the results

makeshift paintbooth

well in fear of overposting my Camaro I will post my spray bomb I did on her.
always spray bomb every build I do
here is my contribution to the spray bomb
99 cents can of spray paint from wal mart and several dusting coats later these are the results

makeshift paintbooth

The light dusting coats are the way to go. Nice job

Latest posts

Back