Kinda vague, could you elaborate please. Thanks1. Pick up a free bike box from your local bike shop.
2. Stop by Home Depot or Lowes and buy some foam pipe insulators, zip ties and shipping tape.
3. Remove front wheel, handlebars, stem, pedals, seat and possibly front fork if box is not large enough.
4. Wrap foam pipe insulators around all painted frame tubes and use zip ties to secure them.
5. Place piece of cardboard between front wheel and side of frame and zip tie wheel to side of the frame towards the front of the bike.
6. Make sure everything in the box is one solid mass without any independent movement of parts.
7. After box is taped shut, measure length, width and height...rounding up any number above .5."
8. Use a bathroom scale to weigh yourself and then weigh yourself holding the box. Subtract first number from the second to get the weight of the box.
9. Go to www.shipbikes.com and choose "Ship a Bike."
10. Go through process and purchase shipping label.
11. Print label off and then tape the label to the side of the box. Also write tracking number on the side of the box with marker.
12. Drop box off at a local FedEx Office location and ask for them to scan it and give you a reciept.
Or a good size flat screen TV box from the curb or Best buy. Will usually require some extra taping and reinforcement. I've had good luck going that route and then wrapping the whole thing in craft paper for stealth as well as extra protection1. Pick up a free bike box from your local bike shop.