• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shimano 3CC 3 speed hub gear cable

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
06A77662-AD98-4A84-87FB-EFCC99F82282.jpeg
43669037-F973-4388-98C5-27E740C3F01A.jpeg
im fixing up an old worksman trike that has an old 3CC Shimano hub on it...the cable housing is damaged...I need a new cable or a way to fix the old cable..can’t find one online to buy...any help or suggestions are appreciated..thx

Each end of the cable has a special attachment that cant be removed...so i cant just replace the cable housing...not sure if that is what u were thinking..
There were different housing lengths sold for different applications....frames that use pully instead of a full length housing.

I think I have one.

Edit...The cable is common between the 3CC and the 333, right? If it is, I do have one that's used, but from a pretty good donor if you want to pay the shipping on it.

Last edited:
Over 1700 mm....anyway Kevin...looks like a guy over on the Cabe has the exact cable piece I need..perfect length...gonna buy it off him...I REALLY appreciate your effort to help me...hope I can return the favour sometime....thank you very much...dave

I meant the housing is 70 inches....it’s off a trike...anyway Kevin maybe u can still help me...turns out the guy on the cabe would have to charge me $30 for shipping to Canada for a total of $70 American...which is like $100 Canadian which is too much...I can get that cable with the shifter and bell housing on eBay for $53 Canadian..but the length is only 1500 mm which is a bit short but maybe I can work with that...I may try and replace the damaged housing with regular cable housing

Latest posts

Back