She stole my bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
And I am not sure if she will ever let me have it back! :lol:

I am glad she sees the fun in this one!

0326121714a.jpg

Awesome bike! And even an awesome-er girl with awesome-est taste!

Supremely awesome dad for letting her take it out!

brett4christ said:
Awesome bike! And even an awesome-er girl with awesome-est taste!

Supremely awesome dad for letting her take it out!

Thanks alot! THIS is what its all about for me! watching the kids ( and usually adult neighbors ) enjoying a small bit of my madness!

I love to say I have the same problem. Her is my 11 year old daughter on my '34 Colson Flyer Rat. Lucky for me she hasn't latched onto any specific bike. We rode 10 miles Sunday with the Coasters BC.
IMAG0999.jpg

Here you can see the bike a little better. (L- 450redrider, C- Hannah, R- me)
IMG_9821.JPG

What an awsome day that must have been!
With summer around the corner we will sure be joining in on some local rides. TBH my daughter loves the stretch cruiser but wants something that is a bit easier to ride. In fact, its even a bit of a killer for me too after a very short ride.
Those are some sweeet rides you have there Udall. One of these days i will get my mits on an old frame!

slowriderz said:
What an awsome day that must have been!
With summer around the corner we will sure be joining in on some local rides. TBH my daughter loves the stretch cruiser but wants something that is a bit easier to ride. In fact, its even a bit of a killer for me too after a very short ride.
Those are some sweeet rides you have there Udall. One of these days i will get my mits on an old frame!

i made one starting with a 24" cruiser that ended up reasonably smaller. might work for her if you find a smaller cruiser.

as for your own (or her if you found a smaller one), if you can find or make a seat wih some kind of backrest or rear lip that holds you in place when trying to accelerate or go up hill, it makes all the difference.

Latest posts

Back