Sgt Scrambler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to do this in memory for all who died in wars. Ignore my post about the rat bmx.
ratbmx.jpg

It will be army green white alittle white. And a wooden gas tank. And a chain with coins of all branchs of the U.S miltary on it. If u have any ideas what to add to it. I would love to here them

Cool Frame,you could make a muscle bike out of it... 8) :mrgreen:

A noble cause. My uncle rebuilds surplus military vehicles like deuce and a halfs and M-151 jeeps. The jeeps can only be found in pieces these days. I look fwd to following your build.

I like the purple heart idea. But how am i supposed to curve the medal in the shape of the headtube

Race car builders bend metal with a hammer and then smooth it with the english wheel. Perhaps you could bend it with a rubber mallet.

Plenty of military inspiration in the attached thread. Our military is so big and so diverse that the list of possible military themes looks endless. I liked the one where the builder showed his rank, units in which he served and bases where he served on the bike.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15700&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Latest posts

Back