sensation bike which direction to go????????????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sensation with rods n levers for the brakes front pulls up into the rim n back has an external drum or band brake very kool bike i just cant find anything on it any help would be great

Re: old sensation bike thats all i know help please

Pictures, my boy, pictures.

If you need help walking through how to get them on here, email me. Otherwise go straight to Photobucket and come back when you're set up there.

Rod brake bikes can be English bicycles from the 40's or 50's up through their modern descendants build in Asia as commercial and commuter bicycles. They're sometimes referred to as "roadsters". Yours sounds a little different, and intriguing with this back band brake. I remember bikes with that being covered extensively in Popular Science in the 80's... but I don't know what brand they were ever sold under.

--Rob

jalopyjimmy13 said:
sensation with rods n levers for the brakes front pulls up into the rim n back has an external drum or band brake very kool bike i just cant find anything on it any help would be great

Re: old sensation bike thats all i know help please

so what should i do or better yet what direction should i go with this it just hangs in the rockbottom garage
sensation2.jpg
:?:

There's a touring bike build in the challenge forums. Rods and band brake are a head start already.

Latest posts

Back