• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Schwinn (ribbon) head badge

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wteft4.jpg

synh1g.jpg

2w564u8.jpg

Selling this headbadge for $65. Didnt want to clean it up too much, original paint still looks good and figured somebody might want to try and preserve it. Just pulled this off of a war era Schwinn Panther (I'm thinking)....everything is war Era but it has one of the "I" serial numbers, so it's gonna take some research and a little more cleaning up. It's 12:30pm pacific time and I can have it shipped out today by 5:00pm (I live by UPS store) and it takes approx 4-5 days to receive, I have family in OH and FL, that's how I know lol.
212zx1k.jpg

23k7ouh.jpg

Nice , badge , I'd say that bike is a Dx a Panther would have been a Straight bar frame. And Welcome to RRB .

~ Rafael ~

Nice , badge , I'd say that bike is a Dx a Panther would have been a Straight bar frame. And Welcome to RRB .

~ Rafael ~

Thank you. I've been coming around as a guest for awhile and following some of these other guys has made me want to tackle a vintage build of my own. I've messed with the newer Era bikes and BMX but nothing vintage....figures my first go would start off with a complicated serial :bigsmile:

You should do a Intro and tell us where your from and and a lil bit more about yourself..

~ Rafael ~

Latest posts

Back