SEISS light

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does anybody have any info they can share about this light? Bulbs are halogen screw-in, battery tube is copper and says SEISS MFG., Toledo, Oh. MADE IN USA. It looks like it holds 3 or 4 D cell batteries. The light housings are about 3" in diameter.

I haven't seen one like that before! Seiss was a smaller co. than Delta, but there are still a handful of them around. I have one somewhere, it's designed to mount on the handlebars. -Adam

I can't post a pic at the moment, but the lights were mounted one on each side of the fork and the battery tube has tension clamps. It was under the top tube.

Here's a pic of them on the bike before I took them off:

I was looking at them over the weekend and the light housing appear to be chrome plated brass.

I started scuffing them down to clean off the crud & grime and came out with this. Now I've got to find some good polish for them and figure out what I can put them on.

I forgot to ask.......For those who have polished brass like this before, what are some good polishing products? Whats the best way to do it? By hand? Buffing wheel? Other?

Latest posts

Back