Screaming Rabbit (New Video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you keep the front wheel on the ground when you're not on it???

e87baa686d119a8c21f9850a336ab6fb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

How do you keep the front wheel on the ground when you're not on it???
That was a concern right up until I mounted the motor. I was prepared to fill the bars with lead but it turns out it didn't need it. Worksman frames (and every other Worksman part) are not only heavy duty, but heavy as well.

If ever there was a bike that looks like it could fly...:thumbsup:

Love the spirit of this one. Looks like something the Wright brothers could have made.

Thanks for all the compliments. I put the first picture up for voting because it shows the chain guard side of the bike but I really like the 5th picture down better (the one on the gravel with the bike off to the right). Anybody else think I should switch the order?

Super cool! AIR BIKE! WOW!:crazy2:
I think the last pic before the video is a nice one. Perhaps with the bike facing forward. You still have plenty of time to choose your shot or take more and decide from a new batch... YOU WASCALLY WABBIT!:giggle:

Thanks for all the compliments. I put the first picture up for voting because it shows the chain guard side of the bike but I really like the 5th picture down better (the one on the gravel with the bike off to the right). Anybody else think I should switch the order?

This bike is cool, I agree with Roadwarrior, I actually like the last pic (the one with the sunlight coming thru the seat), I think it shows off the engine and blade better.

Great job, now that's really thinking outside the box. Well done.
Kenny

Latest posts

Back