scrap yard pick from today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got a chance to go pick a scrap yard I had went and looked at a couple weeks ago, I ended up with 34 bikes in all sizes and states of disrepair . nothing super old but still some bikes that I thought was cool.

all of them on my back deck
allbikes.jpg

10 speeds
10speeds.jpg

20 inch bikes
20inch.jpg

mountain bikes
mntbikes.jpg

little kids bikes
ltlbikes.jpg

tires and rims
rims.jpg

the only schwinn of the bunch.
lilschwinn.jpg

huffy scout 10 speed
scout.jpg

a little takara boy/girl bike, the top bar can be removed
takaraboygirl.jpg

Most will be bikes to flip but were going to hang the schwinn and takara in the garage because they look cool

The huffy scout was probly the only 1 worth getting,lol :mrgreen: I see alot bikes that i woulda left at the junk yard :D

These was all bought for the purpose of repairing to resale or part out so to find a few that are worth keeping because their pretty cool is just a plus. So for what I paid for them it was worth every penny

Good scores - parts is parts.

Scrapyards around here will absolutley NOT sell anything once in there. Saw old bikes, metal 20" mags , etc just crushed up .. makes me sad.

great you saved them for someoen to use again.

that would suck. I have ran into that before with other stuff when I lived in the city. but where we live now they just see it as free money. And they know it helps me keep my cost down so I can keep my prices down

Latest posts

Back