Scrambler beater

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I always liked the Scramblers that Schwinn made between the Stingray-frame stuff and the Predator, so when this turned up cheap on Craigslist, I brought it home. It was even crustier than I thought from the CL ad. Then again, aren't they always?
20181229_151953.jpg
20181229_161328.jpg
20181229_162653.jpg

I spent an hour or so digging stuff out of the junk pile in the basement and ended up with this so far:
20181231_030648.jpg

The front sprocket looks like it may be a little too bent to use, so I am thinking about this, to stay with the crusty theme:
20181231_032628.jpg

Looking forward to bombing it off curbs and through the mud.

cool crusty cruiser

This is the best forum ever. I don't like such bikes, but You guys build them in a way that I can't but like them. I also don't like muscle bikes, but I love the entries for this year's muscle bike build off. Everyone of You is such a creative builder! You guys teach me to think outside of the box and experiment. Thank You all!

This is the best forum ever. I don't like such bikes, but You guys build them in a way that I can't but like them. I also don't like muscle bikes, but I love the entries for this year's muscle bike build off. Everyone of You is such a creative builder! You guys teach me to think outside of the box and experiment. Thank You all!
well thank you. since this bike has gotten a little attention, I should post the updated pics with the new seat post...
20190114_094446.jpg
20190114_094522.jpg

definitely has a crusty BMX vibe to it...

I was the same when I found this place, only really liked custom "Chopper" bikes, but now I have found that Klunker and Muscle really suit me...

Latest posts

Back