Science Step Through

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm calling this done. I may try to route the wiring in a different way in the future, but for now, it's hidden a bit by the flat black frame, which I feel also helps the vintage sheet metal parts to pop.

The wife is also enjoying the electric kit to help with hills and so forth.
IMG_1344_zps0093ce4f.jpg

Very nicely designed frame. I like it very much, although i wouldn't add that ramp in the back. Instead, i would use the rear part of the frame. Propably weld a piece of metal on it or add a bit of wood. It looks fantastic!

herku1004 said:
Very nicely designed frame. I like it very much, although i wouldn't add that ramp in the back. Instead, i would use the rear part of the frame. Propably weld a piece of metal on it or add a bit of wood. It looks fantastic!

There is indeed a thin plate of steel on the frame. That's what the batteries are sitting on. The vintage rack is there in case my wife wants to strap something else on the bike.

Thanks for the compliments!

Deven, man, I love your mix of custom-from-scratch, vintage, and modern. This thing is like a piece of art! I love it! I have four step-throughs in the garage right now but this one is just about the first one I like! Nicely job.

All of you "from scratchers" are making me want to take a welding class!

Latest posts

Back