Science #1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Science 1 turned out awesome devan! Science 2 is going to be coming along soon! Ive luckly got a buyer for that go kart so I can finally go grab a parts bike haha. Ive decided to name the bike Atlas because its got a heavy load on its back bone. :lol: :lol: You do amazing work and I cant wait to collaborate sometime again and build some more sweet bikes!

Dear Mr. Science,

I would like to congratulate you. I have been looking forward to the birth of your magnificent bicycle and I must admit: the waiting has not been a waste of time.
So now that I know that you are expecting another bicycle of the same kind, I am looking forward to this new familymember too.
Hoping for some pictures in the near future, I salute thee. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bike is looking good my friend.

thought I would throw this out to anyone who might want it, this is a plan for a tubing bender that is basically like the one that Unc has only by building it yourself you can save a few bucks

http://chopperhandbook.com/bender.htm

hopefully someone will get some use out of this.

I really like how the frame turned out. The contrast of the pointy corners and the round flowing lines in the center is nice. By the way, how do you like your Zero DS? I have been looking at those for quite awhile now but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Independent said:
I really like how the frame turned out. The contrast of the pointy corners and the round flowing lines in the center is nice. By the way, how do you like your Zero DS? I have been looking at those for quite awhile now but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I really liked it for the three weeks I had it. I was stolen out of my carport during broad daylight. I wasn't home, of course, but still...

I did have insurance, so in the end I'll only be out my deductible.

It was a fun ride, and I loved, LOVED the silence. The only negative was its range. In order to get the range they claim, you need to ride like a grandma on Sunday.

My insurance money might go towards a Brammo Empulse (if they ever finally release the danged thing), since they have a little more range/speed,etc.

Deven did an awesome job on atlas! I love the way the frame rides, shes on the stand right now because Im using a few parts off of her to size up a few other projects! I need to make a build thread for her! :D :D

Latest posts

Back