SCHWINNG!!!!

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Great photo SD! Dig the bike! :thumbsup:

Post up a link to your build thread, a couple of highlight photos, you know the drill. Let those 'Finished Build thread' lurkers in on your process.
:D

Feb 20, 2018
Germany, Leverkusen
One cannot but approve. That fork/stem combination looks killer.
The rear tire is also interesting - it looks a bit like a Street King on the first glance, but not knobby. It goes very well with the pedals with that triangle pattern.

It looks like the skinny lady in the pink dress is lifting her skirts to take it for a spin! If I was you I'd take some collateral to make sure she returns it, she looks shady as heck. :p

Mar 7, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Great photo SD! Dig the bike! :thumbsup:

Post up a link to your build thread, a couple of highlight photos, you know the drill. Let those 'Finished Build thread' lurkers in on your process.
:D
Thanks, Lee. Not sure if I am technologically competent enough to do it, but I'll try.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Killer clean build! You should edit your first post to include a link to your build thread so people can see the progression of you work easily.
Well done!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread.