1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

Schwinn Woodland flip "King of the Road" (((Finished))

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by richnprayer, Apr 23, 2012.

1. richnprayer

richnprayer

Re: Schwinn Woodland flip "King of the Road"

Got some work done on the new leather grips and added a touch of red to the frame to break up all that green. After that I rode to the bike shop and Fred from Fastwheels hooked me up with a 20" fender that I'll be able to cut up to fit this 26" wheel. Soooo close to being done!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fenders will have to come tomorrow :x :x :x :x :x

2. richnprayer

richnprayer

Re: Schwinn Woodland flip "King of the Road"

Just finished shaping and cutting down the 20" fender down to a custom front and rear for this Frankenstein :mrgreen: . I like chrome, but these have to be black. Looks like a few more days of prep.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. Sand with 40grit
    2. prime with etching primer for that stick power.
    3. Coat in glossy black
    4. attach....then i'm done?

3. richnprayer

richnprayer

Re: Schwinn Woodland "King of the Road" ((Finished))

Made the last few changes on the beast. Now with a new set of black fenders I road it campus and gave it away as a graduation gift to one of my students. Now I can spend some time on my Murray for the Build off #7.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]