Schwinn "Liner" update 6-24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Schwinn "Liner" update 5-30

As my 'rents say "Thinking is good, thinking is good, now let's work on positive thinking."
not that that.. Applies to.. You in any way... Yea I should probaly delete that :)

Say hooch, you should get some of thoose ammo cans at surplus stores and paint k black. There are some Ar my local surplus that are like 14" long and 4" wide at smallest. I still dig the crates you have :)

Sam

maybe a train light? hehehe
DSCN2232.jpg

DSCN2234.jpg

Wicked!...........Glad you got rid of the "train" light, you would've had to put a caboose on the rear rack. :roll:

Love this thing!

The only part that it's missing is a black Brooks B72. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Love this thing!

The only part that it's missing is a black Brooks B72. :wink:
I had my brown B72 on it and its my main saddle soft and broke in but with this you put so much hiney weight on it that you need lots of foam lol I have an excercizer seat I might try yet too.

VERY cool! Great lookin' bike! The saddle bags ROCK!

You know, I wouldn't normally say this was "my" kind of bike - but this is just freakin' cool! Great idea and execution! 8)

I kept walking by this thing over and over and I keep missing the simplicity of the curves and I decided that I would remove the boxes, my wheel guy has been training for RAGBRAI so he hasnt had time to build my nexus wheel but thats ok as staying with the simplicity thing and not having to deal with a shifter and cable I went with a yellow band Bendix 2 speed Automatic and whitewalls since its basically a limo now :)
now I can put a stock type sprocket back on it so the guard looks better
SU1HMDIwMjEuanBn.jpg

Latest posts

Back