Schwinn "Liner" update 6-24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
suffering from my normal bouts of ADD I completely changed direction due seeing (xddorox) Gerry's bike again and acquiring parts. Last year on RAGBRAI I thought how great would it be to make a team bike to take food and beverages out along side the road to meet them so here I go!
so this is a Nod to you Gerry!
IMG01030.jpg

SU1HMDE3MDQuanBn.jpg

Re: Rockin' Blues

thats the theme, now wheres the bike? :lol: some people are already working on wheels, man!

Re: Rockin' Blues

aww im sure itll still rock. :)

Re: #2 (frame and name change)

Looks like it's the year of the bolt on frame extension! :D

added more and got my height set the top bar is temporary just to hold things in place
I have had this monster set of texas longhorn bars setting around for years and I think they have found a home
DSCN1944.jpg

DSCN1945.jpg

DSCN1943.jpg

insert giant leaf spring here :lol:
2yza594.jpg

xddorox said:
Oh Boy! What have I done!?! :mrgreen: I like your set-up Hooch, it looks awesome.
Hey Gerry, you do like to teach people :)
Funny how I constantly have a bike in the back of my truck or outside working on one and rarely anyone says a word and today 6 people asked about it 3 neighbors and 3 at the gas station when I hauled it down to work to mess with it lol

Great Build Hooch! Looks like the extra cycle of the past. Do you plan on using it on this years RAGBRAI?

got another one of those? i want! :D

Latest posts

Back